Friday, January 29, 2016

Holding Back The Four Winds, Until!

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.thefouthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

     -Je suis (I Am, We Are), Jesus Christ, after stating their names and where they were from, three Assyrian Christians wearing orange jumpsuits were shot in the back of the head as they knelt in the desert sand. The next scene of a video released by the self-proclaimed Islamic State (ISIS) on Oct. 7 shows three additional Assyrian brothers in Christ kneeling before the bodies lying in the bloody sand.
     -As the masked ISIS fighters stand behind them with pistols in their right hands, the men share their names and the middle one, pointing at the bodies, declares “Our fate is the same as these if you do not take proper procedure for our release.” Before stating their name, each hostage said “I am Nasrani,” a derogatory Muslim term for Christians. Beware, indeed, blessed only are those dying in Christ, Apb, www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

The Sacrifice of the wicked are an abomination to God, Prob. 15:8

The Sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou will not despise, see
Ps. 51

Repentant Prayer   
www.straitisthegate14.blogspot.com

     Forgive us O God, according to thy loving kindness, according to the multitude of thy tender mercies, blot out my transgressions, wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from sin, then shall I teach transgressors thy ways and then shall sinners be converted unto the... The Lineage Of Sin, Mankind, see Psalm 51     ...then shall my eyes be open, and only then shall my ears attend to a prayer done in this manner, Loving God Of Heaven... see II Chor.. 7:14, 15

Prophecy Link

     A Voice Declaring: “Five more disasters,”  2013, we’ve already suffered what is described as historic, to biblical to apocalyptic Fire Storms,  Snow Storms, Floods, Tornadoes,  hurricanes, even Volcanoes with 40 erupting at one time, even as I write and you read, that then leave pending, apocalyptic earthquakes, super eruptions and asteroids

     I was in possibly the weirdest and most cautioning of Holy Spirit, I was driving in one direction, west, when all of sudden they took the top of my body, my head, my neck, my chest, and they turn, they twist, they forced me, even breaking me from my waist us and I was turn and thus driving in the opposite direction, which would then be east, just to give you some of ideal of extremely urgent this all was.

Holding Back The Four Winds
www.phoenix1012.blogspot.com

     And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. Rev. 7:1

     -
These four winds represent the beginning of God's Wrath directed toward the rebellious on the earth, the only thing holding back the worse cataclysmic disasters ever, or ever again, now here me clearly, is that the Bride of Christ is still here. When she is taken out, unimaginable hell, fire and brimstone so to speak will break out  and everything human being on this planet will suffer accordingly, men, women and children, poor and celebrity which is why Christ lament, pray for women with infant children,  especially those of the west, to Israel, to those allying her.
     -I have just one more question, before I'm, as in we are taken away from here, talking the Church Bride, not the Church world, you know who you are. Surely, regardless of how you claim Christ, Churches, Pastors, Choirs, Offerings, The American Dream, if you still have sin, see here, Mat. 7:21-23, here, Jesus make it clear, then you are none of His. My final ever question is this, will you be in the first resurrection, do you even care? Email me here, apostle5808@aol.com, or message me here, https://www.facebook.com/patricia.bradford.94, let me tell you just how urgent the fulfillment of this event just become, a form of divine census taking just last night, email me, ask me about it, 01/29/2016.
     -Just last night, I with Holy Spirits were going about the earth, I tell you, it was like a census being taken, regarding the Rapture, there's just no other way to explain this. Sort of like visiting every house or location of those born again, Holy Spirit knowing every one of them, Jesus saying his sheep knowing his voice, readying to make this call, like getting them set, making them ready, the dead in Christ we know will rise first. Maybe this is where the foretelling I had, make the most sense, I was exiting the kitchen, when all of a sudden, Holy Spirit said strongly, don't you think God know the exact count of the born again that will rise to Christ?
     -Evenly, don't you think God know the exact number of the tribulation saints, John didn't know, but God, he does, even the exact number of those to perish in Hells fire, repent you guys, come out of man, get to this one friend of mankind, Jesus! Dead, risen, ascended, at this moment rapturing you out, soon to return to earth with you this glorified number, are you coming? The Holy Lords can wait no longer, yes, I've been a witness these thirty years, this is really happening, the Spirit and Bride saith, come! Awake! Apb, The RAM

     P. S., Are you going to be in the first resurrection, do you care? Email me here,
apostle5808@aol.com, or message me here, https://www.facebook.com/patricia.bradford.94, let me tell you just how urgent the fulfillment of this event just become, a form of divine census taking just last night, email me, ask me about it, 01/29/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment