Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blessed Are Those With Ears To Hear

     Je suis (I Am, We are) Jesus Christ, the first thing you read is how they came to his house, pushed his wife, aside, grabbed and took him, and aimed a gun and shot him seven times. He who once was a Muslim, but had been converted to Jesus Christ, even an outreach Evangelist, some even called him an Apostle. I mean it is said, he knew this would happen, from a death penalty, to a death threat, to a grave, now he too sat in Holy Places, in Christ’s Rule, until all of our enemies are made Christ’s Footstool. So who or what, is the shepherd of your death? Get Jesus, the only blessed dying, where the second death, judgment and hell, hath no power. "He that lose his life for my sake shall gain it forever more, for I shall raise him up on the last day," Jesus, that day my siblings in Christ, hath come. Apb, www.wtpotc2015.blogspot.com www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com 

Repentant Prayer    
www.straitisthegate14.blogspot.com

     Forgive us O God, according to thy loving kindness, according to the multitude of thy tender mercies, blot out my transgressions, wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from sin, then shall I teach transgressors thy ways and then shall sinners be converted unto the... The Lineage Of Sin, Mankind, see Psalm 51     ...then shall my eyes be open, and only then shall my ears attend to a prayer done in this manner, Loving God Of Heaven... see II Chor.. 7:14, 15

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecution.com

Prophecy Link

     A Voice Declaring: "CARE!" Once thought to be the greatest Christian nation on the planet, that with one word, Holy Spirits toss their blasphemous charities back at them, instructing them instead to simply, CARE! GOT JESUS? 11/09/2015


     "My Heart is like wax, it is melted into the midst of my bowels," Jesus, while dying on the cross, see Pslam 22

Blessed Are Those With Eyes To See!


     -When I first read this, I said to myself, this would be a good time for Obama to repent, to bring his whole family to his knees with him. That he could even look up Jimmy Swaggart old video, when he stood before the whole nation and the world, repenting of abominations he’d committed. That He’s to even call on his own impeachment proceedings and like a recent White House Speaker Boehner, get his and get the heck out, get gone!

     -Of course this will make him more the Moses who’d for forty years done these people a great injustice, now grown tired of being a part of a Satanic manner of slave enforcer over his own people, get thee back to Kenya, or any other country where he’ll be safe, as seen by the worship of Violence, America is all the more a dead man’s valley. Though, let this be a reminder, repent first, for if we, mankind confess our sins, no matter what they are, He, God is faithful enough to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, thus, a brand new creature, through Him, Jesus!  See Here I John 1:8-10

      -So, what are the loved ones of the victims of gun violence saying? They are the only legitimized ones who should really debate this issue. Sincerely, most Americans are not that concern about gun ownership, just their own gun ownership. They just can't see the horror of gun violence in this nation for their constitutional rights, incorrigible prejudice and overall purpose to bear arms. Truly Kill or Be Killed, The American Dream!  

     -Did I ever tell you about the time I both witness and heard God crying, that’s sobbing uncontrollably that his people are dying; that they’re being stripped of everything Jesus Christ hath brought them? Behold I will strip, their leaders!”  It was possibly the early nineties, I was young in the faith, I didn’t have just a prayer closet but a worship closet, even a portal between the supreme throne and myself, this particular morning when finished praying I soon detected a silence, yes in heaven, yes like as John the beloved had before me.

     -Now I don’t know if you know how phenomenally urgent it is that the God of heaven is crying, after it instructed a then weeping John the beloved not to weep, that’s not to lose face, behold the lion of the tribe of Judah hath prevailed, in few words., it is done. Incredibly, mankind’s total blood reconciliation to God’s throne, again, done, but there was yet so much death and dying yet to be done. Heartily until the fullness of time, regarding the Ancient of days reign on this very planet made new, the heavens, as had been accomplished by Christ’s Cross of regarding Adam. None of this prevented Him, this longsuffering , creator father, who again I detected sobbing.

      -I know, it’s what the Seraphim and the Cher prim are all placed in his presence for, too keep him encouraged, reminding him continuously how Holy, He is, so my oh my, what a weight this must be. To witness tears screen down Elohim's face, now even the angels had a god, who’s taken on flesh, endured a cross for the man who once was blind, lost, yet my siblings in Christ, behind this silence in heaven, He and I both sobbed. “LET MY PEOPLE GO!” The Ancient Of Days Soon To Reign, The Marriage supper of the lamb hath made itself ready, the spirit and bride saith some.          

     -I pretended one world exodus around the mid to late eighties, a world of disaster had turn the world into desperate refugees with no were to go, and one world leader an Ethiopian born male by the name of Preece Ebonee Bele who by God’s grace toward young marriage worshippers (Genesis, Jesus) and Mega, Transforming ship on water, migrated them all into a New Africa, Kenya, the rebellious into Madagascar, yeah that one Colonial Guaddfi was building, before nations of the world killed, him and are now inundated with Islamic Migrants desperately fleeing.

     -I read just the other day, and I don’t know how true or accurate, but Ethiopia is said to be the first place wherever a church was built. Now I know it’s mention in the Genesis story, well at least it’s river, but how much of a stretch could it be, that Africa, the cradle of mankind, and now the church of Jesus Christ, was once and could again be Eden’s Paradise? I’m reminded of a dream, my now ascended Spouse told me, how Holy Spirits came on night and took him. That when he question them, they asked him did he remember the beginning, then he asked ‘the Genesis?’ Man’s Beginning, fall and divine restoration, the beginning and the end, that’s of Mankind’s apostate, reign, unto Jesus' Millennium Reign.    

     -The truth is I know, whether you hear this apostle or not, like the brethren prophets before me, I know, like the brethren Apostles before me. I know, even as Jesus told us this day would come, and his followers would know special things, I know. America is declining unto the seven final years of Daniel’s prophecies thus affecting and putting in harsh jeopardy hundreds of millions of souls. I also know Alex Jones, though his warnings haven’t been consistent, one minute he’s telling us, it’s happening get out! Then the next he’s telling us, don't be cowards to stand and fight, but if you, just think, it’s no different than Jesus, than His faithful unto all mankind night. That's torn between two lovers, the spirit and the flesh, regarding a death penalty now a death threat, asking God resend His Cup, though we know through it all, God’s Will Was Phenomenon ally performed, we pray the same for Alex Jones.

     -There is no changing America, it's at the point of no return, it's where Judah and Jerusalem were foolishly thinking, they even controlled God. It's the reason Holy Spirits spoke to say, to ask the prophet Jeremiah, can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? As the people the prophets ministered too, and their abominations were altogether incorrigible. The answer to both is no, because change can only come when a person have a change of heart and thus mind and that authentic newness unto incorruption is only found in Christ Jesus now returning for the Bride.

     -Evenly, this heart transplant not band aids, drugs and temporal surgeries, for as the artificial leopard skin coat of a loan, as so most religious assembly, even politics, they only cover. All while this evil most hereditary unto these unthinkable atrocities all the more fueling God's wrath are revisited, re developed and re administered until they have millions of localized Hitler's, ISIS and Boko Haram's and thus nowhere to run, get thee to Jesus, Got Him? AWAKE! Beware, Apb, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com www.crucified2015.blogspot.com  www.wtpotc2015.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment